top of page



Man at his Desk

There are various qualifications one can pursue to obtain insurance knowledge, skill, and applied competence.

Loss Adjusters generally either come from an insurance background, or a technical skill background such as engineering, construction, property or other technical skill.

Insurance qualifications recommended include:

bottom of page